Write a letter to your cousin, requesting the loan of a camera during your holidays.


.
Write a letter to your cousin, requesting the loan of a camera during your holidays.



Nanda Ki Chowki,
Premnagar, Dehradun

September 21st, 2016

Dearest Vaibhav,

How are you? I am hale and hearty and hope the same for you. Next week I am going to Kanyakumari with my parent.

All of us are very excited about the trip, me too, but I am really worried because our camera have broken and we don’t have enough time to order a new. Since this type of special event doesn’t come very often, I want to capture all the memorable moments.

It will be very kind of you if you will lend me your camera for a couple of weeks. I promise you I will return it to you in a good condition. Please let me know when can I come to collect the camera.

Your loving brother,

Prakhar

Post a Comment

18 Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks this letter is good . Hi I am Shreya
Unknown said…
Thanks this letter is good . Hi I am Shreya
Unknown said…
Thank you for this letter..
Unknown said…
Thanks for this letter because I needed it for project
Unknown said…
thank you
Unknown said…
Thanks for the letter
Unknown said…
What is your what's app no
Unknown said…
This letter is very easy to understand and write down in exam copy
anjali said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
Thanks,
This letter is good for us.
Unknown said…
Thanx 🙏🙏

This letter is good for us.
Unknown said…
Thanks for this letter my teacher has given me this letter to write for homework but you have helped me to cheat.Thanku very much for this letter
Unknown said…
Nice letter
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
Thanks for this letter.It is very nice. Hi I am TARAN
Unknown said…
Thanks the letter was really helpful
Unknown said…
Thought for this letter
Unknown said…
Thanks for this letter and it has
helped to me very much