Write Letter to Your Cousin About What Particularly Pleased you at the Circus.


Write letter to your cousin about what particularly pleased you at the circus.





17, Hill Top House,
Rajpur Road, Dehradun,

September 13th, 2016

Dear Vaibhav,

I am fit and fine and hope same the for you. I am pleased to receive your letter, in which you have asked me about the event that entertained me the most at the circus, where I had gone a few days ago with my family.

Well, there were many exciting and surprising stunts and events at the circus, if you ask my favorite one, it was the acrobatics performed by the lion. The lion performed some heart stopping stunts.

At first lion jumped through the ring of fire. Later, lion riding a bicycle balanced the football on his head. Then in his third performance he walked on a tread mill like an expert athlete, to the applause of the full house.

At last I would like to say that our visit to the circus was entertaining and we enjoyed the evening.

Your affectionate brother,

Prakhar

Post a Comment

17 Comments

Unknown said…
Thank u very much Prakhar. It was a great help to me for the perparation of my examination...
Unknown said…
Thank u very much Prakhar. It was a great help to me for the perparation of my examination...
Atharv said…
Hey!Thanks for the letters,but there are few grammatical errors and the letters are not according to the pattern allotted by the boards.So,I advice to fix it very soon.

Thanking You,
Atharv
genius786 said…
To read the full letter on " Letter to a friend requesting him to spend his spring holidays with you" you can Go here
Unknown said…
Hey thanks for letter
Unknown said…
Thnk you prakhar bro you helped me very much
Keep it up
Unknown said…
Thanks you are brillant
Aditya Adhe said…
Thanks for help
Unknown said…
Thank you Mr Pakhar it helped my son a lot to write a letter
Unknown said…
Thank you so much bro
Unknown said…
Thankyou prakhar
Unknown said…
Thanks bro it helped my sister a lot
Unknown said…
Hmm 🧐 ok