Write a letter from a boy in a boarding school to his mother who is keeping poor health.

 



Hill Top House,

Dehradun, 248007.


Dearest Mother,


I received your letter yesterday, I was grief-stricken to read it. The news of you getting ill with Jaundice came as a shock to me.


Mom, please take good care of yourself. Take the pills and medicines regularly. Eat a nutritious diet so that you recover fast. Our warden has advised you to drink a lot of water since it helps in speedy recovery. And please give yourself proper rest, it is very important.


I have also written to Rajesh, our neighbour, requesting him to look after you and run errands. Please feel free to take his help. 


Mom, my final exams are starting next week therefore I cannot visit you now. But don't you worry as soon as I finish my exams I will come to visit you. Till then take care.


Love you.

Yours affectionately,

Prakhar Arora


Post a Comment

0 Comments